About us

In 1951, we started manufacturing scientific and laboratory instruments indigenously which were being imported till then. It has always been our endeavour, since then, to have customers' convenience in mind which compelled us to modify and improve upon our products continously so that they had better acceptance by the end user. Slowly and steadily but surely we gained confidence of the customers to the extent that our product specifications are now being adapted for laying down tender specifications for laboratory instruments by major institutes.

Our march towards perfection continues and we wish to reassure our valued customers of the quality of our products and services rendered by us and solicit their continues patronage in the years to come.