Plant Growth Chamber offers unsurpassed accuracy and reliability in the control of temperature, humidity and lighting. Larger plants of up to 1.5m can be grown inside the SGC120.
- Lamp tray options offer up to 3.4m² total growth area
- Humidity from 35%RH – 80%RH temperature dependant with low energy ultrasonic humidity generator and capacitive humidity sensor
- Maximum growth height of 1275mm
- Fully adjustable and individually controllable lamp trays
- Interchangeable lamps including UV lamps
- Accommodates a wide range of plant specimens
- Dimmable lighting intensity 100% to 10%
- 5” Colour Touch Panel for programming
- Supplied ready to use – no assembly required
- Minimal footprint size, using less laboratory space
The humidity is controlled by RH controller with electronic display of temp. and RH (control : from atmospheric humidity to 98% with sensitivity of +/- 3% ) fitted inside the door . Separate water tank has been provided at the lower side of the cabinet. The water is circulated in the cabinet by pump fitted at the bottom. As soon as the water starts coming into the cabinet the blower is automatically switched on.
The temp. is controlled by a micro processed electronic digital temp. controller cum indicator from few °C above ambient temp. to 60 Deg.C. with an accuracy of +/- 1 Deg.C Individual neon lamps and switched have been provided at the side of the cabinet which can be used individually according to requirement. The temp. is recorded from the thermometer fitted at the front of the cabinet.