- Lead Wires on one End (Plug is optional)
- Extruded Silicone Rubber Outer Cover
- Max operation Temperature 200°C
- Continuous operation temperature 180°C
- Moisture Resistant Construction.
- The Silicone Rubber Extrusion uses a low durometer, high edibility formula, with heat additives to produce the maximum exposure and continuous operating temperature capability, Longer Life, Lower Watt Density
- Lower watts per inch of wire enhances longer Life through better distribution of heat.
- Ultimate flexibility. 25mm wide tapes may be easily applied to diameters as small as 12mm.
- Safe to use on conductive surfaces such as metal tubing.
|Type No||Size (CM)||