- Maximum operating temperature range up to 1800°C
- Dimensions from 1 up to 64 litres.
- Compact design for minimum space requirement.
- Rugged and durable Construction.
- Outer casing is made up thick mild steel with duly powder coated or thick buffed stainless steel, gives long service life with extremely resistant.
- Multilayer insulation with vacuum formed ceramic fibre or refractory bricks with low thermal mass.
- Reliable vibration free bottom lifting with electro-mechanical movement
- Prepared to carry heavy charge weight.
- Hot raising by hydraulic.
- Furnace design with powerful heating elements i.e. FeCrAl, SiC and MoSi2 installed in four walls of the chamber
- providing fast heating rate and excellent temperature uniformity.
- Fast heat up and cool down rates.
- Temperature uniformity +/- 5°C.
- Temperature control with PID controllers.
- Power control with solid state relays or Thyristor units
- for very precise temperature Control, wear-free and noiseless.
- High mechanical durability, short heating cycle and low power consumption.
- Over Temperature/Over Current Limiter.
- Touchscreen temperature controller.
- Port for additional thermocouple on top or rear wall of the furnace.
- Buzzer, Digital timer, Emergency shut down.
- Data Recorder.
- RS232/RS485/USB interface.
- Calibration of temperature measurement systems.
- Table/Stand for supporting the systems.
- Data Acquisition System (DAS) through software.
- UPS Systems.
- Customization as per user requirement.
- Caster wheels with brakes.
- Door safety switch.
Models & Optional Features
W × L × H (MM)
W × L × H (MM)
|Heating Elements||Voltage (V)||Power (KW)|
|TI – 71 RHF 1||1150||100 × 100 × 150||450 × 610 × 910||Kanthal A1||230||2.5|
|TI – 71 RHF 2||1150||150 × 150 × 220||500 × 660 × 960||Kanthal A1||230||2.76|
|TI – 71 RHF 3||1150||200 × 200 × 300||540 × 710 × 1050||Kanthal A1||230||4.6|
|TI – 72 RHF 1||1450||100 × 100 × 150||490 × 690 × 1010||SiC||230||3.6|
|TI – 72 RHF 2||1450||150 × 150 × 200||540 × 740 × 1060||SiC||230||4.1|
|TI – 72 RHF 3||1450||200 × 200 × 300||600 × 750 × 1210||SiC||415||9.1|
Raising Hearth Furnace is designed for R&D labs, Educational institutions, Medicine and Industry, Thermal Process Technology, Dental Labs, Advanced Materials for following applications- Drying, Hardening, Annealing, Brazing, Sintering, Research, Heat treatment, Dental crowns and frameworks etc.