The ‘CORTO’ Glass Syringe Pump is a Repetitive dispenser for fluid transfer that facilitates repeatable dosage distribution. The System offers a user-friendly design for the fluid transfer – without the capital investment required for filling pumps. The device is for use with a wide variety of reservoirs, including vials, syringes, oral medication containers. Also used for drug dosage distribution and reconstitution in hospital pharmacies.
CORTO’ Glass Syringe Pipettors, have contoured finger rings and thumb rest that allows effortless non-fatiguing one-handed operation.
These features provide for self-refilling, allowing continuous pipetting from a single liquid reservoir. The pipettors are easily assembled. All units are autoclavable and are ideal for use with sterile media during aseptic techniques.
- Simple screw adjustment for accurate volume setting.
- Automatic return of spring-loaded plunger to preset volume for quick repeat dispensing.
- Convenient finger-holds for effortless single-hand operation.
- Filling assembly attachment enables continuous refilling from the reservoir and repetitive delivery of preset volumes.
- The unique design of stainless steel bivalve and sinker ensures smooth, leakproof liquid transfer.
- Simple Natural Movements
- Plunger Tightness without ‘O’ Ring
- Volume Selection
- Low Maintenance