DaVinci Laboratory Repetitive Dispensing Syringe
- Automatic filling for each preset dose
- Autoclavable at 121°C for 20 minutes.
- Reagent distribution
- Hot Agar
- Sterile work
- Filling of well plates
- HPLC vial preparation
- Small batch injection vials
0.05ml to 10 ml
Better Suited for
- Distribution of sterile Hot Agar
- Distribution of cell culture media
DaVinci Self Refilling Syringe (Feed Tube Set) 70 Series
The DaVinci self refilling syringe line offers precision instruments you can rely upon. Intended for safe and reliable liquid distribution, the selection comes in a range of volumes. One-year warranty.
The DaVinci syringe is an excellent solution for the accurate delivery of repetitive fixed doses without any errors during use. This self refilling syringe is most effective when worked in the laboratory. The Comfortable Grip and ergonomic design ensure fatigue-free working during serial precision dosing. The fast and reliable volume selection ensures highly accurate dosing. The robust construction makes it easily autoclavable.
DaVinci Vial Holder Set 71 Series
The DaVinci vial self refilling syringe is another liquid feeding model consists of a vial holder, integrated vented needle, locking ring and bottle lock, this ‘Vial Holder’ model is used to draw liquid out of the original liquid manufacturer’s vial. The vial holder body is at an optimal angle. The locking ring on the vial ensures the vial does not get disengaged from the vial holder body. The integrated vented needle ensure smooth operation of the dosing. The detachable slant vial holder body fits standard vials. The safety locking nut ensures reliable and highly accurate repetitive pre-fixed dose dispensing.
Davinci Vial Holder Set 71 Series
DaVinci Vial Holder Set – 71 Series – Utility
The vial holder set – utility is another variation in the VHS series. It is fixed with a 50ml PP reservoir fits onto the 2-way valve to ensure dosage administration of the desired liquid irrespective of the liquid’s original container packing.
Spare bag include Springs, Balls, Washer for Valve & Barrel
|75-45-00-46||0.5 – 5||1pc|
|73-38-44-35||0.5 – 5||1pc|
Long Feed Cannulas
|75-31-49-35||0.5 – 5||1pc|
Davinci Viscous Spring
Davinci Protection Sleeve
|Parts in contact with liquid||Material|
|Glass Barrel||Borosilicate Glass|
|Valve System||Ni-Cr Brass|
|Spring and Ball Valve||Stainless Steel|
|Sinker and feed cannula||Ni-Cr Brass|
1) Simple and natural movements: The activation of the DaVinci Self Refilling Syringe is performed with limited effort for efficient work even during long dispensing series. This ensures complete user comfort.
2) Fast and reliable volume selection: Volume is set within seconds. It will not vary while activating the syringe, thanks to the safety locking nut on the micrometric screw. Dose-by-dose reproducibility is excellent
3) Plunger tightness without O ring: The smooth plunger travel and tightness are achieved through the high-precision stainless steel plunger and grounded glass barrel. No O-ring to mess with or replace ever.
4) High-quality construction: All components are made of superior quality raw material which is thoroughly checked by our qualified QC department prior to production. Each component is made from Superior Quality material including glass, plastics, metals etc. These are thoroughly checked during each stage of manufacturing for quality & specification.
5) Sterilization: Sterilization possible while fully assembled in boiling water or in an autoclave at 121C (250F).
6) Economical & Low replacement cost: Only the glass part will have to be changed instead of buying a new device. Truly an unbeatable Price to Quality Ratio Product.
7) Glass Protection: Interchangeable glass barrel is protected by a PVC sleeve (not autoclavable) to prevent breakage.
8) Low maintenance: The DaVinci Syringes are made of only 6 main parts, which are easy to disassemble & reassemble. Fast access to all elements allows rapid & efficient cleaning. Spare parts are available at a reasonable cost.
- Plunger Tightness without O-Ring- Hence no contamination when it comes in contact with drug/liquid.
- Glass Barrel and SS Plunger – Insert ensures long life
- Clear visibility of dose
- Fully autoclavable
- No need of servicing Silicone Oil – The same effortless movement is ensured every time.
- Liquid path 100% inert
- Light weight and easy to use
- Fast and reliable volume selection
- Packed individually in a convenient attractive box along with instruction material.
|Variable Model mL||Maximum Cinematic viscosity (CST)||Example of liquid|
|0.3||1800||SAE 50 oil|
|2||400 ( up to 600)||Glycerol|
|5||150 ( up to 600)||SAE 20 oil|
|Test conditions to determine max. viscosity|
|Syringe with horizontal feed tubing
Syringe set at maximum volume
Aspiration time < 3 sec.